jeudi 4 novembre 2010

Another Day, another place...

Right now I'd give just about anything to take this feeling away.
I can't even properly explain it...it's jjust...so gross.
My best friend is Gay.She was in love with this chick I hated.I don't easily hate/dislike people.But this woman...Ugh.Can't stand her.I told my best friend about it...She didn't do anything about it.ALL of her friends hate that chick...It really hurt that she didn't seem to care enough about all her friendships with us..She was with that girl Online, mainly.Pointless and stupid.We all thought so.And told her.But you know...she is my best friend and has been for ages...so, okay.We..."ignored" that gross feeling, for her sake.
My best friend and I live far away sadly...
I had the most amazing 9 days with my best friend.It made me feel so special to be there, in her house, with her...and it was just the two of us.It was so nice.Definitly 9 AWESOME days.Before this, I hadn't seen my best friend in ages.That biiitch she likes, saw her TWICE.It's been like...2-3 weeks...and now...that bitch is gunna go see MY best friend at HER fucking house.
PS:They arent together anymore, My best friend claims to be inlove with someone else.That bitch still loves my best friend though.Complicated?You bet.
May I note that, just a couple days ago, My best friend said : " i don't get how i could let myself fall into that state of mind..and make yu all feel like shit. itz evil, gross and wrong."
"I don't wanna be involved anymore..."
Ugh.
Is she lying, is she protecting that bitch, or herself...?Why can't I just know how the fuck she feels exactly.
She's being uber two-faced, and i hate it.
Cus she's the best friend I've ever had..and I don't ever want that to change.
I love her so much, i just can't stand the lies...................................................................................................

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire